Cybersecurity is critical for financial services organizations, but many mid-market and emerging companies struggle tremendously with their cyber risk management programs.
Not anymore with Fintech Cybersecurity. This week, the guys talk about credit union cybersecurity, bank security, and any other issue in the industry including staffing, risk assessment, penetration testing, and compliance. Financial services companies are an attractive and highly targeted sector for cyber criminals. It is also an industry where Zach, Mike, and Lauro have a deep history.
Pick up your copy of Cyber Rants on Amazon.
Looking to take your Cyber Security to the next level? Visit us at www.silentsector.com.
Be sure to rate the podcast, leave us a review, and subscribe!
Microsoft has a bad week……
- Microsoft Admits to Have Mistakenly-Signed a Software Driver Loaded With Rootkit Malware.
- Attackers Breach Microsoft Customer Service Accounts
Microsoft Successfully Hit by A Dependency Hijacking Attack Again
- Researchers Leak PoC Exploit for a Critical Windows RCE Vulnerability
Microsoft Translation Bugs Open Edge Browser to Trivial UXSS Attacks
- Windows 10 Kb5004760 Emergency Update Fixes Pdf Opening Issue
- 700 Million LinkedIn (owned by Microsoft) Records For Sale on Hacker Forum, June 22nd 2021
In other news…